Nail biters!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelenCoyle

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone any ideas on how often i should be doing an infill on a client with quite badley biten nails. Also thanks for all the replies regarding my cracked nail i have just removed the nail enhancment and have covered it and hope it will grow out.

Helen

hiya, weekly maintenance is recommended for a nail nibbler, if you do a search on this cos Ruth, nails in London has done a tutorial on this hth

Hiya i no this sounds daft but do you mean to do an infill every week?

Hi Helen

I have a nail biter and i do infills every 2 weeks but i see her once a week to make sure the nails are ok...!

Vicky x

Hi Vicky do you charge when you see her the first week?

Helen.

Yes Helen...I charge her £5.00 for a tidy up but if she has a nail missing then i charge extra for any other service i provide. At first i found it hard to charge but after asking advice from the geeks i charge for every service i do.

Vicky

HelenCoyle said:
Hi Vicky do you charge when you see her the first week?

Helen.

Thanks thats great..

I too would recommend booking in nail biters on a weekly basis, mainly for a check up and tidy up. Nail biters nails seem to grow quite quickly at first as you are stimulateing the growth through buffing so a weekly check is advised. Plus as nail biters habits stick, they will probably bite them without knowing it and damage them. A weekly appointment till they get used to them will save them money in the long run and help them keep the nails for longer.

I too encourage weekly appointments for nail biters. They are prone to pick at any loose skin/product, so you need to get them in weekly for about a month or two until they are used to the enhancements, and they are growing out with no problems. You can charge half of what your regular infill is, or less (that's up to you). But the main thing is to clean up their cuticles, and make sure there's nothing for them to bite/pick at. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back