Nail Breakage...what to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachFace

Reaction score
Ive been wondering about this from a client perspective but its happened to me today and i want to ask advice on the best course of action. My nails are a lovely length at the moment (natural nail) and i was hoping to go to see Jac Extreme soon to get CND L&P put on so i can see an expert at work while im training. But i probably wont be able to go for at least a few weeks and one nail snapped clean off at the natural smile line yesterday so cant be saved but another one caught today and has ripped a quarter of the way across the natural smile line. So I was planning on trying to do my own forever french tonight. Should i cut the nail off and put a tip on or can i save it somewhow? gelbond? i guess id have to position the smile line lower down than i would do normally otherwise it would fall on the edge of the pink and white and would weaken it i imagine?

Or am i being stupid even considering saving it?

I know some people use silk but i havent been trained in that and dont know if its something i could teach myself or need training?

Any advice appreciated from you knowledgeable ladies :D

Thx

Last edited:
Nobody know what to do with a broken natural nail?? :(

Hears something I did AS AN EXPERIMENT WITH SHELLAC
mizzy_dizzy-albums-shellac-picture27762-shellacfix1-better-way-doing-photos.jpg

Latest posts

Back