Nail client consultation form

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennyless

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am currently working my way through some CND classes to become a nail technician and I am starting to get all my bits n bobs together. I am trying to find a Client Consultation form but seem to be going around in circles on the web. Would anyone be able to share or point me in the right direction of a template? I would really appreciate it, thank you :)

Cheers
P

I use one I got from my local wholesalers. It has plenty of space for comments and all the usual name, address, telephone number etc. I think I've seen some on Beauty Express or Salon Services websites if you don't have a wholesalers near you.

Thanks MissD, but ideally I want one that I can print that also has a list of questions to ask, skin conditions, diabetes, pregnancy etc :)

I use the CND ones available from S2, I like to keep everything branded, my clients love that i have CND Everything lol xxx

Thanks Vixenportia :) could you let me know which page its on please as the link took me to some drills. Many thanks

Thanks Dazzling, do they have questions on them? I cant really see what is on them in the pictures, would you have a picture you could post at all? Many thanks

Latest posts

Back