Nail client needs help desperately!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cajericsson

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was wondering if you salon pros could give a novice like myself some help.
My nails are terrible, I have weak, brittle nails and to make it worse tiny tiny nail beds...
I am recently engaged and have been blessed with an amazing ring which means that my nails are now in focus more than ever before.
Basically, I am after a very groomed and elegant look on my nails, nothing to extreme. I am a mum of a 13 month old (so hard on my hands although use gloves for house work) and work in finance in London city which means that I have to have neutral colours, again more chic and elegant than crazy nail art.
How do I achieve this? Acrylics will give me the length that I need and crave and which I cant get with my tiny nail bed but I am concerned that they will damage my weak nails further.
Shellac, gelish etc is lovely but it doesnt help with the strength or length problems that I have.
If I was your client, how would you help me? What should I ask for when I go to salon?
Maybe I can be your client? Any of you based in south east london or London City?
I am not one of these people who try to do things myself, better leave it with the pros I say...

Why don't you pop along to Nails in London, as you're in the city - Ruth or Faye will be able to give you a free consultation and discuss the best options for your nails.
Have a look at their website www.nailsinlondon.com.
Good luck :)
Dnx

Last edited:
Hi yes pop in and see us and we will give you advice I will be in the shop tomorrow from 11 if you wanna pop in for a chat , where in the city are you , we are near St. Paul's

Faye x

I can fully recommend both Ruth and Faye. Both are fully aware of how to remedy your problem and both are excellent technicians who have just the right prescriptive solution for your nails. You will soon be showing off that beautiful ring with pride in the look of your hands and nails. Congratulations on your engagement. X

Thank you so much everyone, Ruth and Faye do you need me to make an appointment? I can be in at 1pm if that is ok? I am based by Tower Hill

I feel ashamed of my nails really - so apologies in advance for the state of them.

I have a client booked in at one would you be able to pop in at say 1230 for a quick chat so I can have a look at your nails and see what we can do x

Latest posts

Back