Nail Code gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess23

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m hoping someone can give me advice. I’ve just completed training and am now qualified. I’m in the process of deciding which gel polish brand to go with. I’ve trained with CND but have seen nail code at one of the salon supply stores in my area. Has anyone used it that can tell me if they liked it, and what the soak off time is? Also any other gel polish brands you could recommend and average removal time would be amazing. Any advice welcome

Hi all,

I’m hoping someone can give me advice. I’ve just completed training and am now qualified. I’m in the process of deciding which gel polish brand to go with. I’ve trained with CND but have seen nail code at one of the salon supply stores in my area. Has anyone used it that can tell me if they liked it, and what the soak off time is? Also any other gel polish brands you could recommend and average removal time would be amazing. Any advice welcome
Am I right in saying if you are specific-brand trained, then you are only insured to work with that brand's products? If so, then you would need to take a generic course to swap to other brands. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, tho! Xx

I’m in Australia so I think it’s a bit different here. I’m CND trained but have access to other brands now that I’m qualified

Sorry not heard of that brand Jess23 but Nail Angel no that is not strictly true in the UK . Most insurance companies require you to have a qualification of the system that you use not the brand as such . But every insurance company will differ so best to check :)

Latest posts

Back