Nail colour help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

courtney

Reaction score
A client has asked me for this 'nude' colour for her acrylics specifically!! Does anyone know of a brand of acrylic powder that produces acrylic nails this colour ?? Or is it a polish/gel polish over acrylics ? What are peoples opinions.... I use Nsi and CND shellac products if anyone can think of any suggestions... Or even a nail polish in any brand such as Opi, China Glaze etc it would be greatly appreciated :) thanks everyone xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 57
If you take a look at the nail mail thread some of the ladies especially Cinderella71 has posted some pictures of acrylics she has recently bought, and perhaps there are some nudes in there that would work for you :)

That colour looks very similar to OPI 'barefoot in barcelona' if you can't find anything else x

It looks like cuccio Boston cream pie you can get that in gel polish and nail laquer xxx

I would say satin pyjamas in shellac but who knows! there are lots of nudes in every brand so it shouldnt be too hard to find a match =)

Latest posts

Back