Nail course -own equipment??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyPrincessH

Reaction score
If I was to book a nail course (gellux - one day) I've seen some for £45 - one day workshop got a couple of questions
1. is this a good price - as i dont want to pay £45 and its cr8p..
2. I know I probably need to ask but would I need to buy my polishes/lamp (if needed) first?

And lastly, why doesnt this course need the basic manicure certification and all the other nail courses do...

Sorry im a nail novice.... Just starting out...many thanks for any advice/thoughts! x

Hi I think you are thinking of Training Solutions, who usually run the Gellux Courses in wholesalers.

Firstly the courses are not 'c' theory is covered eg nail structure, contraindications etc, consultations, basic A & P, all this is before the practical work.

You will be given verbally and in written form information on how the product works and how to apply and includes information of LED and UV science. You will then be introduced to the products and given demonstrations on how to use them. The company supply the products, files and lamps for you to practice with on the day and you will pair up with each other. On completion you will get a certificate if you are capable of carrying out the work. If not, you would be referred and offered the chance of attending another workshop FOC. The company do not just take your money and run. Hope that helps. Any questions just ask me.

Hi I think you are thinking of Training Solutions, who usually run the Gellux Courses in wholesalers.

Firstly the courses are not 'c' theory is covered eg nail structure, contraindications etc, consultations, basic A & P, all this is before the practical work.

You will be given verbally and in written form information on how the product works and how to apply and includes information of LED and UV science. You will then be introduced to the products and given demonstrations on how to use them. The company supply the products, files and lamps for you to practice with on the day and you will pair up with each other. On completion you will get a certificate if you are capable of carrying out the work. If not, you would be referred and offered the chance of attending another workshop FOC. The company do not just take your money and run. Hope that helps. Any questions just ask me.

All this is true, been there done it and passed first time...it's not that hard if you have good common sense lol. Glad to see someone else give them a good rep :) have trained with the nail trainer from this company 3 times now & it's a brilliant quality of education in my experience.
Love Gellux & now I'm really looking forward to the creative art course coming very soon.

Latest posts

Back