Nail Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, I know you have probably been asked this question a million times but I could really do with some advice, so here goes... I am desperate to do a Nail Tech course, I have got level2 Man and Ped already, I did it at college, I have just found out our local college is not doing nail extensions this year, so where can I get training, I have already spent a fortune on an Essential nail course but just cant get on with it, so what other options are out there, there is a united beauty (Dennis Williams) course due to start in a week, has anyone done this course, it is done over 3 days and is costing £417, I cant find anymore courses except the ones that sally's run, I live in Grimsby, I dont drive so can not go to another town for training. Any advice will be gratefully recieved. Thanks Tracey:confused:

If you call the more trusted brands HQ they should be able to advise you of your nearest training centre / trainer, try Young Nails, Creative, NSI, even doing a search on here will bring up some advise and experiences on trining. I am afraid the Sally's courses have not had good repoerts, I am sure there will be something a bit more credible near you, good luck xx

Hi I have looked in to young nails, nsi, and creative, there is nothing in my area, It is so frustrating, I really dont want to just settle for any course, I want a course that is going to make me a really good nail tech, I know it is going to take years of practise, but I need to start somewhere. Is there such things as private trainers who I can train with? xx

Latest posts

Back