Nail courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemma26

Reaction score
Hi geeks im not sure if i am doing this right but still getting used to the site .Great site btw
ok i was wondering if you could recomend what courses to do first i am hopeing to do all these courses however not sure what order would be best!

gel or acrylic which is best? and could you recomend who with and what products do you find good to use

would it be good to do minx and shellac first or a foundation course in either gel or acrylics as i here shellac is very popular ands some people havestopped doing acrylic and gel altogether .
I am a level 2 beauty therapist from manchester any help would be much appreciated x:p

If your going to do minx & shellac I would train with CND for L & P and Gel at least then your offering all cnd products, that's what i do anyway! All of the CND products are excellent. Shellac is very popular but not a substitute for L & P or gel, some clients have both. You may want to do the shellac & minx 1st so you can offer them straight away you would need to practice L & P and gel before offering that service.

Last edited:
thankyou princess layla i intend to do all my courses with cnd at some point and i think i will do the shellac and minx 1st that was what i was thinking .do you know if they do cnd training in manchester? x

Yes they do have an academy at Manchester, give them a call 0845 2106060

Thankyou layla i am going to give them a call today x

Latest posts

Back