Nail courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zemma

Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone suggest a good acrylic nail course ive already done one but it wasnt that usefull so im looking to do another one to get to grips with it bettre i live in kent and wondered if anyone knew a good course near me??

Hiya,

Im in the same boat, did a Nail Tech course with a local college, but didnt feel i learnt much. Im also looking for a Acrylic/Gel Course. I have heard EZ Flow are really good, im gona try to get on there courses.

Good Luck!

Hiya,

I did my beginners acrylic course with EzFlow and it was fantistic. They have some amazing glitter acrylics which are so much fun to work with! I am also doing a gel course with CND and converting over to their acrylic system too. I'm not doing this because there is anything wrong with EzFlow cuz I love their products but I do get a lot of customers asking if I use Creative products so I have decided to offer both brands!!
Xxx
Posted via Mobile Device

Cool do ezflow do acrylic and gel? as want to learn both and how do i get in fo on them?? i live in kent are there courses near to me or miles away? sorry for all questions but not heard of them really so any help would be great

xx

Liza Smith's has a Creative Academy in Kent. Call 0845 210 6060 if you would like dates and details.

HTHs :)

Hi Yes ive been in ive tried to call and she never comes back to me with prices or times its right down the road from me and would be so convenient but just cant seem to get any info

xx

Huh. Did you call HQ at the number above? That is where all information generally goes out from.

NO i went in to the salon ansd she was too busy to see me and said would call me and never did so i rang the salon again but still nothing so maybe il ring the number you gave me see if i can get the info that way

x

Latest posts

Back