Nail Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbie_morgan

Reaction score
Hi,

Hope this is the right place. I have decided to NVQ2 Beauty course next year as a part time course however someone mentioned that if I wanted to do nails properly then I might want to look at a nail specific course. Is this the case? Will a specific course allow me to do more quicker and give me a more indepth knoweldge. If so can anyone recommend any good part time courses for a complete beginner

Thanks

Hi,

Hope this is the right place. I have decided to NVQ2 Beauty course next year as a part time course however someone mentioned that if I wanted to do nails properly then I might want to look at a nail specific course. Is this the case? Will a specific course allow me to do more quicker and give me a more indepth knoweldge. If so can anyone recommend any good part time courses for a complete beginner

Thanks

If you want to get your nail education "right from the start" then contact www.sweetsquared.com or telephone them for information about a class near you and they will send you an education folio 08452106060. The only nail company to have won the best nail industry training award (and they have won it twice). You will not only get the best education but you will do it with the best products from CND.

well both local colleges by me do not do specific nail courses then do the beauty course which only includes basic manicure so looking at specific course are more ideal. i did a intensive course and it cost me 249 at the time i thought it was really good until i did my conversion and started my masters and realised how much they hadnt covered. in my opinion if your going to check out courses on the internet dont go for the cheap ones as they are not all that good, i would suggest contacting sweet squared to find out about Creative Nail Design courses that would benefit you, the number is 08452106060 and they are really helpful, u might think the prices are high, i did at first but they are really good value and include all the products. i wish i'd chose CND first would have saved me a lot of time and money as i have spent twice as much as i needed to and i am on a fab course ive only done two days so far and have benefitted loads from it already.

hope this makes sense as i do babble on a bit sometimes haha, all the best whichever course you decide to go with :D x

Last edited by a moderator:
we must have posted at the same time geeg, i didnt see yours b4 i started typing :D

Thank-you both for your help, I have looked at the website and reqested more information.

Latest posts

Back