Nail Critiques section

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharondd

Reaction score
I have just been looking at some of the most amazing photo's of nails from present to a few years ago
Some of the work is outstanding and I am sooo looking forward to learning how to create some of the work I have seen

One day I want to produce some amazing work like I have seen, and I am quite excited about it

I have gone from not bothering with nails, to looking at peoples nails, even in the supermarket!!!
I am obsessed by them:eek:

Haha I'm the same! I always look at peoples nails all the time! I qualified about a month ago, are you? Or are you starting soon?I love nails so much! I have set up at home and it's brill, I've just started doing glitter acrylics and thought I'd share a pic, see what you think :) I wish you well anyway and welcome to salon geek and the nail industry haha! :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319927308.407731.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319927308.407731.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 93
I only started at college in September and I dont finish till next may!!
But Im already addicted to everything about nails
I love your glitter ones and cant wait to do things like that!

I have got my acrylic kit and fiberglass kit sitting here that I ordered for later on when we move onto them, and I keep looking in it wanting to have a play around but Im not going to, I would rather know what I am doing first

Awwwww you've caught the bug :)

I'm forever looking at peoples nails, even on TV and I'm getting better at spotting what they have on them :)

Enjoy your course :)

Wow that's a long course! :) good luck with it :) if you need any help or advise salon geek is brill, I've had lots of good advise and help! :) and thanks, I absolutely love glitter! Lol :) xx

Latest posts

Back