Nail dangles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talontastic

Reaction score
I have a client who likes to wear nail jewellery. She specifically likes gold and I cant seem to find any suppliers for nail rings and dangles in gold. Can anyone help? Many thanks

Julie xx

I'm going to get smacked for this....... but here goes...

Ebay....... some great finds there. Have a look.
it's Nail jewellery, not monomer..
So find a reputable store with a good history and happy shopping!

Thanks for those sites but not quite what I am after. Need to be real gold for my client, and rings that are enclosed by a ball.

Julie xx

Thanks Victoria but I have lost money from Ebay, so dont even venture there any more.

Julie xx

I know what you mean re Ebay but if you check out how many sales they've done as well as their 'Positive Feedback' percentage then I think you will be alright. X

Last edited:
Thanks for those sites but not quite what I am after. Need to be real gold for my client, and rings that are enclosed by a ball.

Julie xx

I was going to say that I'm sure I've got some tucked away somewhere, but I'm confident they won't be real gold! I would probably be able to rummage through my stash and lay my hands on sterling silver or gold plate... can't say that I remember seeing real gold ones on sale anywhere, sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back