Nail Delights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamouRox

Reaction score
Has anyone used www.naildelights.com before?

I ordered several products from them on the 16th Feb and have not received them. I have sent several emails and had no response. I have also tried calling the number and it says temporarily out of use?

I have had to open a case in PayPal to get my money back and they haven't even replied to that.

Is this a genuine site?

I have never came accross it before x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just reading a thread on them from last year, January 2013 and people having exactly the same problems as me, obviously needs to be avoided. x

Yes it's genuine I used to order all my foils from here (although not recently) and never had a problem :/

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I've used them a few times through the eBay (same company) and never had a prob

ajclem92, have you used them recently, through eBay or directly? x

I used to use them and found them fab , my last two orders took weeks to arrive and they didnt respond to any emails , phone calls or fb messages so ive stopped using them completely now x

Yes FB page has either disappeared or hasn't been used in ages if I have found the right one!!

Thank you x

I'm having the same problem just now I was told after emailing several times asking why my order had not arrived that I had ordered from a site that shouldn't have been open to public and they don't have the products in stock and I would be refunded , still no refund this was 10 days ago I've emailed them 6 times now with no reply can't get through on the phones I'm seriously peed off with this company I just want my money back !!!

Yes me too, they haven't replied to me at all!!

I paid via PayPal and have opened a case, which I have escalated to a claim to get my money back but they haven't even responded to that grrrr I have to wait until next Monday to see if they respond.

Very poor!!! x

It's shocking and so annoying !! Will never use them again even if I get my money back !! Hope you get yours back x I used a site called sparkly nails I think it was they were good :)

Thanks Nicky, I will give them a try, really wanted the fascia nail foil :cry: x

Me too the colours the had were lovely but they are not in stock anyways 😞 the sparkly nails have similar ones tho :) x

ajclem92, have you used them recently, through eBay or directly? x

I last used them around December time and have only ever used them through eBay x

Thanks Nicky, I will give them a try, really wanted the fascia nail foil :cry: x

Try effectsbeauty on eBay I got foils from them end of January £1.49 each I believe and I got quite a lot x

I am not sure what is happening here, but I don't think this site is the right place to discuss it.
Small one man band businesses like Nail Delights can have all manner of problems, its not like a big business where if someone is ill another person can cover for them.
There may well be a perfectly reasonable explanation for the lack of response from this company, and I would always like to give the benefit of the doubt.

If a dispute has been raised through Paypal then that is the way to go, but please no more speculation on here.

thank you have messaged them on here.

Sorry I disagree a business is a business if there's a problem then let people know, a simple post on the website or take it down until its sorted, its not right to take peoples money and not supply the goods / services and then nit respond to them when they ask why.

I've never used them before and no idea if they were a genuine site so see no reason why I shouldn't ask, and if there is a problem let other people know so they don't also loose money as it seems I am not the only one.

Playing devils advocate here, I once was rushed into hospital and once home a couple of weeks later, I had tons of paypal claims.
My friends husband passed away a few months back, after a while she emailed those she could find correspondence for, but was being moaned at, several weeks later.
One 'client' when told her husband had died, said... I don't care, not my problem!

Just saying, there could be a legitimate unavoidable reason.

Please don't beat me with a wet fish ;)

Latest posts

Back