Nail Drill Recommendation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicagoprmami

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to eventually purchase a nail drill for use at home. I will be soon doing clients nails at my house and want and need a good drill. I want to do some research on them, but I need suggestions on which drills you recommend, don't recommend, etc.

I'm not looking to spend TOO much money, but I want something that is of good quality.

Please send me feedback, websites, experiences, etc...

Thanks,
angie:green:

Can't help i'm afraid, i don't use a drill. It frightens me!

Teri x:)

Can't help i'm afraid, i don't use a drill. It frightens me!

Umm, ok, well, I need people who CAN help me to reply to this...THANK YOU...

But thank you teri for saying you can't help...

You are lucky you live in the States. I too am looking for a new efile and I found a websie in Flordia that has some great deals on the Kupa efiles. I'd go for the Kupa 3000 model. These are top of the line and well known in the nail industry. Check it out at Best Acrylic Nail Products and Nail Studio supplies! The place is called Miami Beach Nail Co. These prices are awesome! Let me know how you make out!:)

Hi, I am looking to eventually purchase a nail drill for use at home. I will be soon doing clients nails at my house and want and need a good drill. I want to do some research on them, but I need suggestions on which drills you recommend, don't recommend, etc.

I'm not looking to spend TOO much money, but I want something that is of good quality.

Please send me feedback, websites, experiences, etc...

Thanks,
angie:green:

There was a thread on here a while ago called best electric file, have a look on there it may be useful to you!

Hope thats more helpful than my last comment!

Latest posts

Back