nail enamel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_lisa_x

Reaction score
do yo use the nail enamel from the company that yo have done your training with or do you use other brands also??

do yo use the nail enamel from the company that yo have done your training with or do you use other brands also??

To be honest I use alot of creative enamels but I do also have other makes if I like a colour I tend to buy it :)

I trained with Creative but I just love OPI nail enamels. The brush and high gloss finish does it for me. HTH

being a bit stupid here i think!! but does it not matter what brand of enamel you use then?

being a bit stupid here i think!! but does it not matter what brand of enamel you use then?

I would always ensure I bought a salon brand so not something the client can purchase themselves Boots No7 for example. The only time I have used a non salon brand is when a client wanted a particular colour that ony chanel did.

I use mainly Creative, they are great quality and a great price for me....(they are also a great little £££ for retail)....i have a few others that i have picked up at trade shows, but you will never see rimmel, boots No7 or anything else they sell in superdrug or Boots in my salon.....i think professional products look far more professional on your shelfs than things your clients can pick up from just anywhere. x

I use any brand really as long as it can't be bought on the high street, it makes you look a bit naff. I'm new to the game so I buy colours I like, anything thats been tipped as a new trend and stuff I can use for nail art. I daresay in time I'll see the folly of my ways and stick with a brand, but at the mo I just need to build up my range of colours.

im with alison - i love opi! i am creative trained and apart from enamels i use all creative products
tori x

I only use Creative enamels in the salon but do have different brands at home which i pick up at trade shows, but i only use those for personal use.

I only use Creative enamels in the salon but do have different brands at home which i pick up at trade shows, but i only use those for personal use.

Thats an interesting comment Juliette - are these non professional brands? If professional, why not use them on clients? Or why are you not using the creative ones on you?

Thats an interesting comment Juliette - are these non professional brands? If professional, why not use them on clients? Or why are you not using the creative ones on you?

Well i only stock creative in salon & have a stand so i think it would look a bit messy if i included other brands on it orly, opi, jessica etc. Also i prefer to use creative on clients as i find the enamel lasts longer.

I do use creative on myself as well as other brands if there is a particular colour i like that creative doesn't stock.

Latest posts

Back