Nail enhancments on my mum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_lisa_x

Reaction score
Hi

I've just done sone enhancements on my mum but she was adament that she wanted clear gel over the clear tips which i done as she wanted but to be honest they looked a bit naff because you could see where the tip was joined to the natural nail.
If i was to get an customer that wanted this again would it be better to use the normal tips instead of the clear tips?
i've only just done my conversion so i'm a bit unsure about it. i know i was told it's best to use clear but would it make much difference?

Hi

I've just done sone enhancements on my mum but she was adament that she wanted clear gel over the clear tips which i done as she wanted but to be honest they looked a bit naff because you could see where the tip was joined to the natural nail.
If i was to get an customer that wanted this again would it be better to use the normal tips instead of the clear tips?
i've only just done my conversion so i'm a bit unsure about it. i know i was told it's best to use clear but would it make much difference?

You only need to use clear tips when using white gel.

You can use natural or white tips if using clear gel over. HTH

thanks for that adele. i did try to tell her that it would be better with natural but never mind!!!

thanks for that adele. i did try to tell her that it would be better with natural but never mind!!!

Mum's know best!...... Christ the amount of arguments I used to have with my mum when I used to do her nails. I say used to because I now conveniently live a little too far away from her to do them!

I use natural tips when using white, clear, pink gel, its no different to doing a NNO on really long REAL nails, infact tips thinned right out are way thinner than natural nail so theres no problem with the cure. You cannot use WHITE tips with white or clear or pink or any gel thou, that will end in disaster.

I have used clear with Brisa but only on clients with no visable free-edge or a very tiny bit :)

thanks again for you replys guys, all advice is noted!!!!:)

Latest posts

Back