nail envy opi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
being creative through and through i have to confess i have a bit of a thing for opi's nail envy......can anyone tell me is there anywhere that stocks this for less than the usual £14 or so ? ( i am not trying to freeload this, i just like it and would like to be able to offer this to my customers...and i have a few that have requested it too...)
or if i have to do a course to purchase this do they do just a basic manicure course? any info would be good....thank you
kat xxx

You can buy it direct from Lena White for £8.10 plus vat or try your local Sally's store. If you need Lena White's details just PM me!

Katmoz33 said:
being creative through and through i have to confess i have a bit of a thing for opi's nail envy......can anyone tell me is there anywhere that stocks this for less than the usual £14 or so ? ( i am not trying to freeload this, i just like it and would like to be able to offer this to my customers...and i have a few that have requested it too...)

or if i have to do a course to purchase this do they do just a basic manicure course? any info would be good....thank you
kat xxx

Like Sarah has just mentioned - sally's hair and beauty is where l get nail envy from and with your trade card it is a very good price - excellent product isn't it!!

smiler13334 said:
Like Sarah has just mentioned - sally's hair and beauty is where l get nail envy from and with your trade card it is a very good price - excellent product isn't it!!

yes i do really like it, and it has helped my nails too...its was one of my clients that told me to try it....

Latest posts

Back