Nail File Hunt!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emsy

Reaction score
Please help this is driving me mad!!:irked:

I haven't ever seen them to buy at any of the suppliers that i go to, but i have seen people using them. They're a narrowish black file squared off at one end and rounded off at the other end and pink in the middle. I know this isn't a very good discription and they sound like the normal 180 files, but the i'm looking for is slightly narrower?!!

Any ideas:!:

Sorry Emsy I can't help here but thought I'd bump this back up as its got lost amongst all the new posts.

Anyone out there got any ideas?

Emsy said:
Please help this is driving me mad!!:irked:

I haven't ever seen them to buy at any of the suppliers that i go to, but i have seen people using them. They're a narrowish black file squared off at one end and rounded off at the other end and pink in the middle. I know this isn't a very good discription and they sound like the normal 180 files, but the i'm looking for is slightly narrower?!!

Any ideas:!:

Where did you see them being used was it at a show or a salon, maybe you could track them from there, I am afraid I have never seen such a file but you could PM Lily she might be able to help....

Latest posts

Back