Nail Foil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tips_n_toes

Reaction score
I have purchased some foil for nails.

I have tried a few times to use it on different clients. Ihave clients that can wear it for about 3 weeks and not have an issue with it and then I have a few clients that can barely make a week with it.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am a gel user and always "rough" up the nail and remove the dust before I apply the adhesive. i pull the gel over the free edge to cap the nail.

I think this stuff looks amazing on people, but I just don't know how to get it to last.

thanks

I have purchased some foil for nails.

I have tried a few times to use it on different clients. Ihave clients that can wear it for about 3 weeks and not have an issue with it and then I have a few clients that can barely make a week with it.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am a gel user and always "rough" up the nail and remove the dust before I apply the adhesive. i pull the gel over the free edge to cap the nail.

I think this stuff looks amazing on people, but I just don't know how to get it to last.

thanks

I think the answer is .. that's just clients!

It's the same with anything as we all know. How any service holds up is down to how the clients treat their nails in the end.

I have tried foils but never seem to be able to get them to last long.

Why don't you try 'Minx' - you can get some fantastic designs that your foil clients will love and they last for ages - do a search about minx on here if you have not heard about them yet. They are stunning & your clients will love them. They do have metallics which look way better than foils imo.
xxxx

Latest posts

Back