Nail geek needs help - hair never feels clean!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pussycatbeech

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a nail geek but I wondered if anyone could help me please?! I have extremely thick, long, heavy highlighted hair. When I wash it it never feels clean, even when I wash 3 times. I use Aussie moist shampoo plus a kerastase masque conditioner which is the only thing that lets me get a comeb through it. I have tried adding more water to lather up the shampoo, and I use one of those circular combs, but nothing seems to make a difference. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks very much
Cat

Stop using horrendous home shampoo's to start with, Aussie is over priced for what it offers and you can get much better from a salon for similar price. I personally use dumb blonde by tigi and will be trying resurrection next time, look in the warehouse for either. Are you applying the shampoo to the root only? Massage it in then with what's lathered you can use that on the length of your hair not shampoo lengths then use the hair to wash te scalp and root. Xoxo

Thanks Tomme!

Latest posts

Back