Nail Gems/Stones/Glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurpakpink

Reaction score
Just wondering how much you all charge for nail gems, (e.g reinstones) glitter etc??

Thx :)

I charge 25p per rhinestone. I used to charge 50p but it put people off having a little flower done so I halved it. hth

Hi, If I just put one or two stones on then its Free but if its a pattern or nail arty struff I charge £5 for the whole nail art set, say gel pattern and gem on each fingernail, or glitter, hearts etc

I have on my price list. Free nail gem because I like to put a little sparkle into your life. (as an incentive) and it works.

Hope that helps.

I charge 25p per gem

xxx

I never use just one, so my prices are "all inclusive", based on the time I need to do the whole set. whatever is done, or added, is part of the price.

i charge a basic £5 on top of mani/pedi charge for nail art (so 50p per nail) - price goes up as it gets more complicated.

for rhinestones i charge 10p for the small round ones and 20p for stars/moons etc and 30p for large flowers.

i don't use glitter except nail art stripers so this is included in nail art costs.

hth xx

I charge £6.50 for nail art and include 10 rhinestones in the price. 10-20 is an extra £1 20-30 is extra £2 etc. Depends how much you pay for them in the first place.
If you can find them at a reasonable price it doesn`t leave you out of pocket!

i charge £7.00 (this inc my time)for a full set nail art whether glam or french .i put the first 2 rhinestones(round)on for free but anymore than 2 i charge 20p each ..stars and moons 25p each and nail dangles £1.50 ..i use glitter strippers ..less messy than the powder glitter hth

jane x

Latest posts

Back