Nail Graphix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileNails

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask a quick question about nail Graphix... Is it just fine glitter or is it actually a special type for nails..I have got several colour of glitter but they do not look bling bling like the nail graphix I have seen here...
Like the nail graphix called Xanadu..That is so bling and looks fabulous....Does any one know where I can get some that will post to me in Australia?
They look lovely....

8c_1.JPG

Have you tried the website for nail graphix, fiona who sells it is lovely and im sure she would send you some:hug:

Would you have a link at all.....

Here is the link;
Nail Graphix glitter Acrylic
I have to say nail graphix are great very sparkly.
I would say this the Xanadu isn't as silvery as it looks in that pic. I would say it was a clear glitter that picks up different colours, it sparkles every sade in the rainbow.
Its great over white tips & looks like opal!

the nail graphix are great for keeping thier sparkle i have used others in the past that have dulled down....

Here is the link;
Nail Graphix glitter Acrylic
I have to say nail graphix are great very sparkly.
I would say this the Xanadu isn't as silvery as it looks in that pic. I would say it was a clear glitter that picks up different colours, it sparkles every sade in the rainbow.
Its great over white tips & looks like opal!
yes, they are fab!!!!!
I have barbirella (really fantastic!!!) Xanadu (not so silvery as the pic), and Diamond in the rough (simply great!!!!).
If you want I can buy for you and then send them to you... I sometimes send packages in Australia, because I have 4 uncles!!!!
Let me know!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back