Nail Harmony training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisekjh

Reaction score
Hopefully doing the course in June. Can't remember the title but it's the mani/gelish/acrylic one.

Do I need to buy full kits prior to training?? I have my heart set on doing training with Nail Harmony but it's going to take me longer to save up if I need full kit for everything for training.

Tia

Hi, I'm not sure if this helps but I was sent this earlier in the week.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425150648.525752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for that. I can't seem to see the course on there that Amber (my local educator) advised me to do. I know it was £360 + vat. As it was all the courses together?

May have to give her a call to find out.

4 day complete beginners prohesion is the course Amber advised

That course is just l&p.

You need a full working kit for any course. The cost of products is extremely low & you need the kit to practice between training dates.

Harmony do regular vat free promotions so you can save a lot if you buy wisely :biggrin:

Oh right! I thought it was mani, gelish and prohesion.

In the email I was sent she said this includes the nail essentials course which would be mani? Maybe I've got it wrong

You're kind of right :biggrin:

On completion you will receive a liquid & powder 101 certificate & a natural nail 101 certificate.

They give you a folder at the beginning of the course & natural nail info is within. I've attended a few times & nothing approaching manicure training was offered. But perhaps that was because it was assumed everyone already knew it & there would be more if one was a total beginner?

The natural nail certificate doesn't say the word "manicure" on it anywhere though which I think would be interesting in terms of getting insurance coverage for manicures based on that certificate alone.

All courses with Harmony require you to buy all kit required to complete them x

So would I be qualified in manicure after completing this course? Confusing! Lol

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but from my understanding .... U r only insured for treatments that are on ur certificates, but if the nh one doesn't state manicure on it u may need to check with whoever u buy ur insurance off.

I have recently completed this course and the gelish course and I have insurance. The acrylic course mentioned is the beginner one and covers manicure. I would presume it only wouldnt cover this if u were doing a conversion?

Day 1 of the 4 day course was manicure for us.

Day 1 of the 4 day course was manicure for us.

Manicure or nail preparation?

Does your certificate say manicure or is it like the one attached?

Day 1 of enhancements is called "nail essentials" - preparing the natural nail. Manicure tuition involves a routine with numerous products (that harmony don't make) & components such as soaking, exfoliating, masks, massage.

There is a newly added manicure course using All That Jazz products offered by harmony. But this is a standalone qualification. The certificate states "manicure" on completion. But the one on the enhancements course does not - unless it has changed?

I would be extremely concerned if I was qualified for manicure with that certificate as to me it is perfect grounds for an insurance company to rescind coverage were a claim to be lodged. Certificates are always fine until something goes wrong - then insurance companies suddenly hold you to a much higher level of scrutiny.

The standard rule is you are insured for what your certificate says. But perhaps I am wrong :biggrin:

Attachments

• harmony natural nail certificate name removed.jpg
    harmony natural nail certificate name removed.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 73
  • nail harmony education.pdf
    149.8 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back