Nail Harmony trolley system reviews please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiggerlady

Reaction score
Good evening folks,
I saw on Black Friday that Harmony had their trolley system on offer and wondered how it rated?
A while back I bought a trolley box system, but it comes apart sometimes as the clamp/locks at side are not too good..I was thinking of upgrading (next time it's on offer though.. ;) )
TIA..

I got the trolley bag on the Black Friday deal and I absolutely love it. I haven't actually taken it out on a spin yet, but managed to fit a lot more than I thought.

The main bag isn't very big, but you can fit a lamp, fluids and other assessories you need for a gel polish appointment. I don't think you'll be able to fit multiple systems, such as pots of Gel or l&p, but it totally depends on how big your containers are.

The pack I bought came with 1 main bag and 4 polish cubes. I didn't
think even fill 2 cubes with all of my gel polishes!

I absolutely love it as you can take it all apart and only bring the bags you need, and it's very easy to take apart and put together, it's very slim and the bags are very lightweight.

Thank you for replying..I may indulge if it's on offer again, but my trolley I have now is creaking under the weight of a full gel polish kit with a mere 45 colours and a full acrylic kit..had to buy a separate holdall for the stamping stuff and glitters ..you never know what a client is going to want....;)

Would you mind putting a pic up of it with the different sections with your stuff in? Trying to figure out if this is right for me :)

Absolutely, I'll take some photos tonight!

Here is a photo of my rammed main bag!
I managed to fit everything I needed, and the polish bags is holding all of f my gel polishes, stamping plates and polishes, glitters and foils. I love this bag! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    503.7 KB · Views: 66
Wow ok I think I would need 2! I need a new storage solution and this might be it with some roo bags maybe x

Yeah the main bag isn't very large, it's perfect for a gel polish appoint, but not more I think. Unless your lamp goes somewhere else. :)

I want this now lol xx

I bought one on Black Friday and love it, I did have a roo hold-all style bag with the seperate polish compartment at the top which was fine but the zips starting going so I got this gelish one instead. I did purchase an extra large section so I could fit everything in which means one of the polish holding sections I haven't used. Iv got my gel stuff and acrylic stores in it.

Latest posts

Back