Nail Harmony VAT free?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiona17

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know if Nail Harmony have a VAT free coming up soon. Desperate to order some Cinderella collection. Thanks

Not sure of that but salon services sell there products and they are vat free this Thursday if that helps xxxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sally's have a VAT free on Thur, I think Nail Harmony usually have theirs at the same time.

I'm sure someone that uses Gelish will correct if I'm wrong about Nail Harmony, but either way you will be able to get them from Sally's. x

They have vat free on Thursday x

Unfortunately Salon Services don't have the new collection in yet. Will maybe check with harmony, they don't always advertise it. Thanks

Around this time of year, Nail Harmony offer a VAT weekend to coincide with one of the big beauty/nail shows. I'm not an expert on those, but look up the date and that's your best bet.

It was yesterday and today. I called up earlier to place an order

They are doing it tomorrow - u have to call ur educator to place the order as its not advertised.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks, I phoned them and got the order placed Vat free :)

Does anyone know the code for online discount. My mailbox has somehow lost the email they sent me :( x

Latest posts

Back