Nail industry terminology- need help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysza

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Together with my friends I am working on english catalogue with nail products. I need some help with that... I mean I need english- nail terminology for everything what we using in nail industry.. I am polish so everything what I am translating seems to be not good as should :)
Could you help me Guys?? :wink2:
For example:
1. How you name nail form which we using for extensions?
2. How you name rebalance ( i mean change of desing on same nails)

etc..

Hello polish girl :biggrin:
Good to know I'm not the only one here!
I can't help you much though, cause I'm a beginner myself but:
1. Just nail forms
2. I guess you mean filing? (when we getting nails into shape using files)

Anyway... I think the good way to get to know some words and nail terminology is to visit some web pages of english nail distributors - it's very easy to guess what means the word you don't know when you see a picture of that thing.

Thank you for your help:)
I know there is a lot of web pages but do u think that all descriptions are correct for understand them in english? Is it a correct nail technician language :confused: ?

2. How you name rebalance ( i mean change of desing on same nails)

etc..[/QUOTE]

By this do you mean applying new product to fill regrowth area of a nail extension? If so this is most commonly known as an infill but the term rebalance would also be recognised to mean the same. Hope to have helped xx

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back