Nail Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackiegst

Reaction score
I am a qualified Nail tech, i have only been doing friends and family but my brother-in-law has offered me a room in his sunbed shop. I would only be doing nails as i am not trained in anything else. Can anyone tell me where i can get insurance from Please.

I am a qualified Nail tech, i have only been doing friends and family but my brother-in-law has offered me a room in his sunbed shop. I would only be doing nails as i am not trained in anything else. Can anyone tell me where i can get insurance from Please.

just ring a few insurance companies from the fone book. Should be able to get a quote.

Hi,

The Guild run the International Nail Association, which offers £2 million Public, Product and Treatment liability cover specifically for nail techs. You also get a whole host of Membership Benefits too, including Yellow Pages discounts.

To find out more call 0870 000 4242 or click here.

Hope this helps.

hiya, try babtac for your insurance - thats who i am with and they are good value for money and i know they have a good reputation! x :green:

hiya, try babtac for your insurance - thats who i am with and they are good value for money and i know they have a good reputation! x :green:
Babtac ok but more expensive than Professional Beauty.

Latest posts

Back