Nail jewellery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talontastic

Reaction score
I am trying to get hold of a gold ball closure ring for a client. like this one.
gold-closure-ring.jpg

My client wants the ball closure type not the loose ball type that catches on her clothing.

I wear the silver ones but cannot get them in gold. Can anyone help me please.

Julie

Ebay has them.

"Rhinestones and crafts" on ebay.
Tell Anna aka Papi that I sent you, and she'll give you a 10% discount.
ALSO not only does she have gold, she has other colours as well.
She has real gold, sterling silver and rainbow hued ones.
They are called "security hoops" or "hoops with security balls".

hth's

Thanks Vhunter, but I am looking for a hoop that is attached at one end of the hoop, while the other end sits tight within the ball. Not a loose ball as my client snags them. I have found them available in america but the shipping to uk doesnt make it worth while!:irked:

Thanks Luxurynails I will have a good look on the LCN site. Do you know what they are listed as? I couldnt find them having had a quick look:confused: . Ta lots

Julie xxx

talontastic said:
Thanks Vhunter, but I am looking for a hoop that is attached at one end of the hoop, while the other end sits tight within the ball. Not a loose ball as my client snags them. I have found them available in america but the shipping to uk doesnt make it worth while!:irked:

Thanks Luxurynails I will have a good look on the LCN site. Do you know what they are listed as? I couldnt find them having had a quick look:confused: . Ta lots

Julie xxx

What you're talking about is exactly what she has. I have them too. Exactly like your picture. It's not a loose ball that travels. The two ends of the hoop (seam) meet within the ball to prevent catching.
Take another look (if you haven't already) at her site, you might have missed them. I've got about 4 diff kinds of them. They sell well.

hth's

Thanks Min:) I have ordered several that look like what my client is after.

Ta lots Julie

I'm quite tempted to try the ones with the coloured closure balls. I used to order those for my kids ears as the sizes are so diddy although James now wears a bcr at a bigger gauge in his ear, never thought of using them on my nails!

I was a bit like a kid in a sweetie shop. Which ones dont I buy? I did purchase a coloured one too. Should have them in a couple of days!

Thanks

Julie

Latest posts

Back