Nail Jewellery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobermum

Reaction score
I saw some jewellery for nails the other week and I can't find it anywhere.

It is not dangles. They are like a shield that goes over the nail with a screw fastening. They come in lots of designs and, I believe, there is a company called Exquisite Designs who will make them to order for Weddings etc...

I have searched and searched but all I find are dangles. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. I would really like one made for my ring finger when we get married in August. Or is that too tacky??? :eek:

Jane x

I'm sorry i have never heard of them so i can't help but i just wanted to say that if you like them and you want one,who cares wether or not others think they are tacky ?

Hope someone can help you out x

This site has screw-back nail shields, as you describe.

Nail Charms

hth's

Ladies . THANK YOU. I am sooo chuffed but disturbed as to why I couldn't find them. Thanks Noodle - honest I looked and looked.

But do you all think they are tacky?

If we all had the same tastes we would be walking around looking like clones,if you like them,express your individuality hth's x

I love nail jewellery and and nail shields.
It all depends on what you are wearing.
If you're wearing trackpants, a fancy shmancy nail shield would be as out of place as a huge rock on your finger.
BUT if you're all nicely put together, it's a nice finishing touch.

hth's

I've just had a look at the website and I love them! I'm thinking of getting one, don't think I'd wear it all the time but I love glitzy stuff. They might not be everyones cup of tea but they are mine, oh I want one :)

Some of them HOWEVER are very tricky to put on.

Some have a "lip" at the edge, that sort of caps your nail.
You want to stear clear of those. Reason being, is you have to make a stencil of them, to figure out where the heck to put the hole on your own nail AND in some cases, you nail has to be ultra long to fit AND they only come in one size.:irked: (but they do look very pretty after all of the fuss LOL)

You want the ones that don't have a straight edge and a "lip" at the free edge, so you can fit them on any finger and pop them on whichever way you like. MUCH LESS complicated.:lol:

hth's

Thanks Victoria et al.acky or not...I'm having one. But I do draw the line at a tracksuit...even if it is white.

Will post pictures when i get one.

Thanks
Jane

Are these available in Australia? They look awesome!:green:

Latest posts

Back