Nail kit storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsMegibson

Reaction score
Hi. I’m just about to do an NVQ in manicure and gel nails. I have a tonne of nail polishes of various brands, an Essie gel lamp and a load of nail stamping stuff. I’m currently storing most of my stuff in a little tool box with a cantilever lid and compartmentalised bottom. There’s no room for my lamp though, and the bottom isn’t accessible enough to enable me to properly organise it. I was looking at the Urbanity Elite trolley, and also the Roo Beauty Belita bag. Obviously the Urbanity one is bigger but I’m worrying about it getting too heavy, and falling apart. The Roo Beauty one looks great but £85 seems so expensive for a bag! Does anyone have any advice for me, or alternatives?

Thanks in advance, and please be kind to me as a newbie!

I’ve heard excellent reviews for the roo Beauty stuff,
I currently store my stuff on a polish rack and an Alex drawer unit (from ikea) but I mainly work mobile, and often for my work collages, so my swatch sticks come to work, they pick a colour the day before then I only take what I need in a beauty bag that I got from amazon (It looks kinda like a laptop bag)

I have roo Beauty bags. Can highly recommend x

I use the Nail Harmony Trolley Bag, it's been absolutely brilliant.

I have two roo beauty bags. I have one of the big ones which has the detachable polish box on the top, I can't remember the name. It fits my lamp, all my bottles and tools. I also have one of the smaller bags which has loads of zippable sleeves inside. I use this as my nail art bag and has all my brushes, glitter, stamping plates etc. They are expensive but they are very good quality. The fabric is very tough and hard wearing, they are strong and well made. Both bags are bursting at the seems andcrhe bag is still immaculate. I would highly recommend them x

I use the Nail Harmony Trolley Bag, it's been absolutely brilliant.

I’m afraid I can’t yet register with nail harmony because I’m not qualified yet. Could you possibly give me a rough idea of price for their trolley bags please? Are they comparable to the Roo ones?

Latest posts

Back