nail lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkirocco

Reaction score
I brought a nail lamp off e bay when i first started doing nails. (obviously i know better now). The lamp is 36w but came with an adapter plug as it was obviously from somewhere like china as the original plug was 2 prongs. My question is do you think this lamp should work effectively or will the adapter make a difference to the output. I have used it but seem to get lifting and the top coat is not always super shiny.

Just asked my hubby about this Nikki and he says the adapter shouldn't affect the output, could it be your bulb that needs replacing?

hth

I have a lamp I bought in London that has a normal UK plug and I put an adapter with a two prong's on it and mine works very well so I should not think it would make a difference the other way around.
If you are having problems curing it maybe that you need to change your bulbs. For the lifting problem check your prep procedure to make sure they are correct as I have found that if I get lifting at any time it usually means I have missed a bit on the nail during prep, you will find this is usually the cause of lifting. Check out Geeks tutorial on preping. HTH.

Thanks. I'm being very careful with my prep so i might look at replacing my bulbs. does anyone know where you can buy replacement bulbs from?

Check Beauty for nails, they tend to do bulbs for standard lamps.

I have three Asian lamps and there great ,absolutly no difference-I just changed the plug to a UK one-Most of the expensie lamps you buy are made in Asia originally anyway its how the companies make there money! We love Ebay!:)

Latest posts

Back