Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea came to £33
Yeah, think that's def an error, I'm at the checkout & it won't come up with an option for free postage either. X

Yeah, think that's def an error, I'm at the checkout & it won't come up with an option for free postage either. X

Weird isn't it? Are u only offered standard postage and tracked?

Yea but I was charged postage I thought it was free postage over £25 that's what my email said but has to pay for postage confused a bit
you are charged for postage if you buy polish, regardless of the total, because it's considered a chemical material and has to be sent through a specific way.
so plates and stampers, over 25, free postage
add just 1 polish and you pay postage

you are charged for postage if you buy polish, regardless of the total, because it's considered a chemical material and has to be sent through a specific way.
In the small print, only people outside UK get charged for postage with a polish.

Oh ok that must be it then

Weird isn't it? Are u only offered standard postage and tracked?
Yes , I even tried it without discount code to see if that, but was the same. X

Sorry spelling error. Will change :oops:
customers outside UK have to pay postage if they purchase a polish.
Yup I noticed too now, so send them an email to clarify why they charged you.

I'm trying to decide if it's a good idea for me to place yet another order, while the 2 previous I made haven't arrived yet...what do you guys think?

Where's Ciderella! I need to know if she ever found those tips! And if so where from :D

Yup I noticed too now, so send them an email to clarify why they charged you.

I'm trying to decide if it's a good idea for me to place yet another order, while the 2 previous I made haven't arrived yet...what do you guys think?

:oops: woops I deleted previous comment as thought I was incorrect. I took polish out of cart and it then gave free postage. I didn't pay it last time when I had one. Lol. Oh well. Still a nice discount:), I was just adding stuff for free p&p. Lol.
How long ago did you order?

:oops: woops I deleted previous comment as thought I was incorrect. I took polish out of cart and it then gave free postage. I didn't pay it last time when I had one. Lol. Oh well. Still a nice discount:), I was just adding stuff for free p&p. Lol.
How long ago did you order?
one on th 17th and one yesterday

one on th 17th and one yesterday
It says p&p can take up to 14 business days so with the bank holiday your first order shoud be with you before 6th sept. so plenty of time for it to arrive yet.

Where's Ciderella! I need to know if she ever found those tips! And if so where from :D

She did!! lol
Think she's saving her p's

I'm here, I did and I'm drunk [emoji16][emoji23]
It's a closed group on FB so pm me here with your FB or add me Wendy Shanks

I'm here, I did and I'm drunk [emoji16][emoji23]
It's a closed group on FB so pm me here with your FB or add me Wendy Shanks
You don't look like a Wendy!

any recomendations for holo chrome?

any recomendations for holo chrome?
I've got it on my nails now and I hate it
In the shade it looks like the ugliest silver I've got the super holo from glitterarty

Latest posts

Back