Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annnnnd?

Enquiring minds and all that

Edited to say I should have read the next page [emoji23][emoji23]
I'm happy again lol [emoji23]

Ooh they look gorgeous! I can't wait to do my lecente course and start playing with glitter! Xx

That's a cracking plate. You'll really love it.

Have you had Pueen before? The etching is very shallow so you need to work pretty quick x
It's gorgeous!
I've a couple of their collections in the wallets. I just never do stamping so going to do some on my own nails and my clients that just tell me to do what I want and hopefully more will ask for it

It's gorgeous!
I've a couple of their collections in the wallets. I just never do stamping so going to do some on my own nails and my clients that just tell me to do what I want and hopefully more will ask for it
Totally the same lol x

Attachments

• IMG_2045.JPG
    IMG_2045.JPG
    588.8 KB · Views: 118
My son just put my lecente rack up and it's full again looks like I need another

I just had a play with my creative play polishes for stamping and they really do work very well. Looks like I'll be ordering some more colours ;)

I just had a play with my creative play polishes for stamping and they really do work very well. Looks like I'll be ordering some more colours ;)

Yeah I just tried the Red-y to Roll, and it does work really well, I'm quite pleased with it. :)

Yeah I just tried the Red-y to Roll, and it does work really well, I'm quite pleased with it. :)

That's good, I might add that to my list next - excuse the sloppiness of these swatches I was trying to do them in a rush, but you get the just of it :p

RenderedContent-421E4D25-3D4B-4C5E-B78B-5E9C4A32A73E.JPG

Last edited:
That's good, I might add that to my list next - excuse the sloppiness of these swatches I was trying to do them in a rush, but you get the just of it :p

View attachment 201346

I have that stamping plate, sooo popular last year [emoji108]

I have that stamping plate, sooo popular last year [emoji108]
I'm such a sucker for Halloween and Christmas plates, I do really love the new UberChic Halloween plate number 2, and there were a couple from Bundle Monster I want to get

Lol you have to get another one now, maybe you should get 2, but that might just be encouragement to buy more :p:D
Only got wall space for one more [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back