Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes u no me them empty spaces bother me too much at night

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1485710919.116302.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1485868686.516855.jpg

Not exactly nail mail, but this arriving at college today was a bonus! [emoji4][emoji4]

I've been a bit naughty today

I am driving myself crazy trying to perfect baby boomers with hard gel (I don't use acrylic) so I've bought some pigments to try [emoji119]
I'll probably get the hang just as we move on to the next trend... [emoji85]

Attachments

• Pigments.jpg
    Pigments.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 69
I am driving myself crazy trying to perfect baby boomers with hard gel (I don't use acrylic) so I've bought some pigments to try [emoji119]
I'll probably get the hang just as we move on to the next trend... [emoji85]

Ooh this looks interesting! You'll have to report how well it works

Ooh this looks interesting! You'll have to report how well it works

I saw a video of someone using pigments to create baby boomers so that's where I got the idea from.
I can't remember it though so I'm going to have to search for it o_O:rolleyes:

I saw a video of someone using pigments to create baby boomers so that's where I got the idea from.
I can't remember it though so I'm going to have to search for it o_O:rolleyes:
If I'm not mistaken @cheeka and I think @Cinderella71 had done babyboomers with the Colour shack powders, if you do a search you may find them :) x

If I'm not mistaken @cheeka and I think @Cinderella71 had done babyboomers with the Colour shack powders, if you do a search you may find them :) x

Yeah I remember seeing the image on the Colour Shack Instagram. They look amazing I've just got to get them to work myself :D
I saw a video that made it look so easy :confused:

Did your rose chrome come? Mine looks a bit bronze lol
Noooooo I've not got it yet, I guess we will need to try diff base colours o_O I got smileyyyyy tho and ohhhhh so purdy! <3 and about 20 meters of net and lace which I will be sending you haha

Yeah it works really well. Doesn't look exactly like gel or acrylic but still lovely.

Yeah it works really well. Doesn't look exactly like gel or acrylic but still lovely.

Did you just apply these over a white gel polish base?

Latest posts

Back