Nail Paint for Airbrushing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnD

Reaction score
Hi
does anyone know of different makes of Airbrush paint specifically used for nails? Also can you recommend a good top coat?

Thanks

Hi
I purchased a nail air gun for doing nail are as i have seen them using them in the chinese salons in my town and am assuming that is how they get such a perfect piece of art on each finger!
I also would like to know what to put in it and where i can get from as never used before!

Perfect 10

Hi both,

I have used both Createx and Su-do airbrush colours, both good. Also medea top and base coat (brush on).

You can get them in a range of colours and effects i.e fluorescent range, pearl effects.

I did a training day with Jacky Jefford and these were the brands she suggested and was using on the day.

A quick search online will show lots of suppliers, just check out the cheapest. Su-do has a website (their foaming airbrush cleaner is suppose to be good, not tried it yet). I have even purchased them from (dare I say it) Ebay.

Hope this helps!

Hi both,

I have used both Createx and Su-do airbrush colours, both good. Also medea top and base coat (brush on).

You can get them in a range of colours and effects i.e fluorescent range, pearl effects.

I did a training day with Jacky Jefford and these were the brands she suggested and was using on the day.

A quick search online will show lots of suppliers, just check out the cheapest. Su-do has a website (their foaming airbrush cleaner is suppose to be good, not tried it yet). I have even purchased them from (dare I say it) Ebay.

Hope this helps!

As i brought this as it was a bit of a deal off 'Ebay'!!! i thought sod it and got it..... is it easy to get to grips with or do i need yet another course!
Do you use stencils for nail art?

Thanks Bunz.
I was looking for a createx nail paint. In the past i was using createx Nail ease but recently i did a google search and couldnt find it. I thought maybe they stopped doing it.

Latest posts

Back