Nail Polish Cases

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil_NewNails

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Does anyone know where i can get a case to hold nail polish and the other tools of the trade.

Thanks

Phil :)

It really depends on what your looking for hun tbh I got mine from Ellisond its a three compartment trolly and cost around £90 but a lot of geeks go to placeslike B&Q and get tool boxes from there a lot cheaper and as good so Im told, do a search on here there have been loads of threads on them ...xxxxx

Thats great thanks for your help i will pop in to B&Q.

Thanks again.

Phil :)

I saw one a few years ago that was just 4 polish and desplayed them really nicely, it was really nice and...... havnt seen one since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I new i should of got it at the time!!
But i got a big carry case thing off ebay, and its good, :)

My local EWD was selling clear plastic cases to hold & display polish bottles. I think they were designed for collectors toy cars (like Corgi & Triang) but seemed to be just the right size.

Also, I bought an OPI travel case from QVC which hold polish bottles and has a drawer for tools & lotions etc.

Hi
I saw loads of polish cases at Professional Beauty last year and also at Beauty Uk. They were 15 GBP. I also got a fab trolley case from Beauty Uk which can split into two depening on what you need to carry. It was 65 GBP and that was a special offer for the show. Prof Beauty is in October if you can hang on.

Hi

I think Sweet Squared do a bucket bag that has lots of pockets for nail polishes and stuff.

Latest posts

Back