Nail polish collections

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsknb

Reaction score
In an ideal world I would love you buy an entire collection of one brand of polishes. Like one of every colour of one brand!
Is this possible wholesale?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

In an ideal world I would love you buy an entire collection of one brand of polishes. Like one of every colour of one brand!
Is this possible wholesale?

If you are a qualified nail professional then yes, if not then you would have to purchase a range retail.

Hi yes I am qualified and have trade card for Sallys but where else could I go? Sorry I'm quite new!

Hi yes I am qualified and have trade card for Sallys but where else could I go? Sorry I'm quite new!

I would contact sweet squared and open an account with them and buy VINYLUX it's great, professional and it's not overpriced swell! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I would contact sweet squared and open an account with them and buy VINYLUX it's great, professional and it's not overpriced swell! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree.. It's probably the best polish you can get as you can without a doubt advertise your 7 day gauranteed manicure and the prices r great!! Look at their kits!! Really good value for money. Xx

Ooh will get a decent look when the kids go to bed! Thanks X

I agree.. It's probably the best polish you can get as you can without a doubt advertise your 7 day gauranteed manicure and the prices r great!! Look at their kits!! Really good value for money. Xx

Vinylux alllllll the way! Prices are really good. I've spent more on a Polish in boots in the past than on a bottle of Vinylux! I am very speedily buying up the whole collection. 30 down, only 32 more to go! :D

Have started the process of registering with sweet squared :)

Why don't you buy a bottle from several brands before you make your mind up, rather than jumping in head first, I know Vinylux, OPI and China Glaze are popular.

You can road test them first x

nails Inc polish is amazing but at £10 a bottle its a little dear and there are an unbelievable amount of colours imo

becky

I have a couple of nails Inc, opi already. Opi is good but I'm not keen on their brushes? No idea why! Will get a couple of China glaze though too. Not tried any of their stuff X

I have a couple of nails Inc, opi already. Opi is good but I'm not keen on their brushes? No idea why! Will get a couple of China glaze though too. Not tried any of their stuff X

I bought 3 of the China Glaze Holiglaze colours, a lilac holographic one, a glitter and a chunky glitter. I loved the holo and the chunky glitter, but the fine glitter one had a lot of texture to it, looked a bit bumpy to me, mind you i've very little experience of normal polish, and i liked the brush.

I tried Vinylux and it really does dry that fast, that was brill, but I personally didn't get on with the application of it. :(

But overall I like China Glaze, I will get some more i think. Plus they've got some minis in Sallys and i can use them in my gift bags too.

Ooh going to Sallys on Saturday so might have to get a China glaze to try :) for experimentation purposes only of course!!

Latest posts

Back