Nail products to retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPampered

Reaction score
Hi lovelies I'm hoping someone can help and thanks in advance to anyone who can. I currently use gellux as a gel polish and the nsi hard gel and acrylic range. I would like to start to retail products, mainly hand cream and cuticle oil. I'm looking for a brand where I can buy mini versions to make up little care packs and larger versions for clients to purchase separately. All the brands I've looked at only do one size or a mid size and larger but not a smaller. Can anyone recommend some ranges for me to look at? Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

NSI do a pack of 12 mini bottles of cuticle oil and a pack of 60? Mini hand lotion creams.

Hi lovelies I'm hoping someone can help and thanks in advance to anyone who can. I currently use gellux as a gel polish and the nsi hard gel and acrylic range. I would like to start to retail products, mainly hand cream and cuticle oil. I'm looking for a brand where I can buy mini versions to make up little care packs and larger versions for clients to purchase separately. All the brands I've looked at only do one size or a mid size and larger but not a smaller. Can anyone recommend some ranges for me to look at? Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Hi, CND do mini Solar Oils (called 'Pinkies) as well as a medium and large size.
They also sell retail sized Scentsation hand creams.

Here are a few links to other companies that sell the smaller retail sized oils (including NSI which will compliment the acrylic / hard gel system you're using)

Hope this helps :)

CND SolarOil

Scentsations Lotions

NSI Nurture Oil 7ml x12 (Display)

Dadi Oil Mini's - 24 Pack | BeautyExpress | UK

Perfumed Cuticle Oil

http://www.thenailandbeautyacademyabdn.co.uk/product.php/5670435

I also retail CND and products sold by Sweet Squared;

Cucumber heel cream
Solar oil
Nail files
Foot files (microplane)