Nail products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarbubbles

Reaction score
hi, im doing a nail course on the 22nd of this month. I am wondering could anyone recommend a brand that is good to work with as i am completley unaware as to what is good and bad. i am receiving a kit with my training but i have seen the results of these products and i do not like them. any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Why would you go on a course that uses a product you believe to be substandard ?:confused:

Perhaps the bad results you saw were more down to a poorly educated or inexperienced technician ?

Hello Sugarbubbles
I thought the one reply you received was a little harsh! I too enrolled in a course and had no idea what the starter kit was going to be like as the college sold its own brand. I was disappointed with the quality of the products I received and took the expensive plunge of choosing a brand and buying a acrylic and gel starter kit from NSI. I am not saying they are or are not the best as I know in time as my experience in the nail industry increases I will experiment with products. The main reason I have replied is I think you deserve a kinder response as after all you were only asking a question!
Good luck and you will find the systems you like best to work with Sandy.

Why would you go on a course that uses a product you believe to be substandard ?:confused:

Perhaps the bad results you saw were more down to a poorly educated or inexperienced technician ?

Not harsh at all, just realistic !...I too wonder why you would want to pay for a course that you would not want to use their kit for.:confused:
Most courses are run on the basis that they are showing you the best way to use their products/kit so taking along another companies kit may not be an option, and even if it was the training may not suit that kit, if you know what I mean!!

Also if you don't like what you have seen of this product you have to also ask yourself, is it the kit that is bad ? or is the person using it not trained properly?
If the answer is yes to either then maybe you should be thinking of getting your money back, doing some more research on courses and booking a good course with great products that you would want to contunue using and training with.
Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back