Nail salon in Orlando?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki donnelly

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to get my nails done next week in Orlando I am staying on international drive so I would like to go somewhere local. I want spa pedicure and acrylic nails. Can anyone recommended? Thanks Nikki x

Orlando?! OMG, I'm so jealous! I got back from there a week ago, and still trying to readjust to normal life :D How long are you going for?

If I've got one tip, I'd recommend Uber to get about if you're not driving yourselves.. They cost a fraction of the price that the other taxi services charge, and we saved a small fortune by using them!

Anyhoo, as far as nail places go... our hotel did have a lovely looking spa that offers nail treatments, and were offering a $100 gift voucher for $80. It's about 10 mins away from the Conference Centre on I-Drive. Now, I can't comment on it's quality as I didn't use it, but if the Spa is anything like as good as the hotel was, it's definitely worth a look :) Here's a link to the tripadvisor page for it, and if you go to photos > amenities, you can get an idea of what it looks like :https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...Vista_Resort_Village_Spa-Orlando_Florida.html

HTH, and hope you have a fabulous time! :)

Latest posts

Back