Nail stamping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Char M

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good nail stamping kit to buy? I've been looking on ebay but there's so many to choose ! And I don't know if they're any good either

Sweet squared stock quite a lot of stamping plates now but I went with konad before these were available and I'm very happy with their plates and polishes.
www.konad.co.uk

I get all my stampers and stamping polishes from the nail artisan. And plates from the nail artisan, Moyou London or Dixie.

After mastering stamping a few years ago and seeming to then lose all ability to transfer an image, I just recently bought a clear stamper and some plates from MoYou London. I was going to do their half day stamping course as they teach you a load of advanced stamping techniques and you get discount on products purchased on the day but since I got my purchase I'm back into it easy as pie! X

I really like MoYou London but I can't say I've tried others.
If you look for SarahR on YouTube she does a lot of them and tends to team up with a company (their name has slipped my mind)

Can anyone recommend a good nail stamping kit to buy? I've been looking on ebay but there's so many to choose ! And I don't know if they're any good either
GoTo ; AWESOME products
academy.myshopify.com/collections/new

I've been stamping for a few months and I've only used MoYouLondon. I had a cheapy stamping set off eBay about a year ago and I never got it, it just didn't work. But as soon as I paid the extra and used the MoYouLondon ones, it's been a breeze.

They're so good, I haven't felt the need to find a different company. They're really reasonably priced and they're crystal clear stamper is amazing. It's changed my stamping skills dramatically. They do sets too, which range in price but are mostly £25 - £30 ish online and you get plates, polishes and a stamper it's a cheap investment to see how you get on. I'd imaging you'd be really happy though, I don't know anyone who has disliked their plates, polishes or stampers.

Thanks for all the replies, I have ordered MoYou nails salon pro kit ,anyone know if it's any good? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 54
I find MoyouLondon better, I know it's confusing with two companies with similar names
www.moyoulondon.com

Thanks for all the replies, I have ordered MoYou nails salon pro kit ,anyone know if it's any good? X
Its a good one i also own this one i love stamping as i can't do some nail art so its much easier and quicker for me. good luck just remember to roll the stamper over lightly to pick up the design took me a while to get the hang of it but please get a clear stamper makes it much better.

My moyou kit arrived today, do you have to use moyou nail polish to stamp or can you use shellac

You can use shellac but only if you mask the skin or you risk an allergy.

You can use creative play polishes from sweet squared for stamping.

You can use shellac but only if you mask the skin or you risk an allergy.

You can use creative play polishes from sweet squared for stamping.
Mask the skin where? It would be stamping on the nail?
Do most people use normal polish then for stamping even on top of shellac?

Mask the skin where? It would be stamping on the nail?
Do most people use normal polish then for stamping even on top of shellac?
I use a normal stamping polish on top of gel polish and then cover them with a gel top coat to seal in the design.

Much easier to stamp with normal or stamping polish on top of shellac then shellac top coat, if you use shellac to stamp you have to mask the skin round the nail as the design will stamp on the skin, have a look at Sarah R on you tube, she does the best videos

Latest posts

Back