Nail stamps/3d nail decals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNailBarista

Reaction score
I want to start adding nail stamping and 3d nail decals to my treatments :)

I want your suggestions as to what brands are good. Thanks!

Posted this earlier and no one commented..... feeling unloved!!!!! Lol jokes! Anyone have any suggestions?

Hi there,
I have Konad and Moyou stamp plates and both are fab and really easy to use. The Moyou ones do some really stunning plates that have images covering the whole plate, so you can stamp certain sections etc, and they have themes too which is great. My 'Moyou Tourist' plate has had some hammer with peeps wanting holiday nails :biggrin:
Theres a really good tutorial on youtube with the Moyou plates by: elleanddish or something lol!

Konad is good too, and the konad polish is great.

Not tried decals so cant comment.
But I am mega addicted to stamping now, just give another dimension to ordinary block colour nails.

I want to start adding nail stamping and 3d nail decals to my treatments :)

I want your suggestions as to what brands are good. Thanks!

Konad, pueen and monster are awesome! You might get a lot of suggestions for moyou but their not affordable once you add shipping and conversion to Canadian dollar :p. Monster bundle packs are really good starters as you get a ton of plates for about $25. Konad are more expensive so have a look on their site and be selective AFTER seeing the monster plates. A really good place is nailpolishcanada.com. No, its not professional but there's zero price difference between a professional supplier and their price.

Almost forgot, Cheeky do xl stamping image plates, great for larger nails. You get a load of images on one giant plate for about $10-$15. Really cool! You can buy directly off their website. Don't forget to pick up an xl stamping picker upper thing :p

For all stamping I'd suggest buy the konad special black polish. Its the best one I've tried. For all other colors I like sally Hansen polish. Cheap and they work in one shot. Try not to get any colors that look like they would require two coat, utterly impossible to stamp a perfect second coat :p

Stamping is awesome and clients love it. There are a bunch of YouTube videos should you need. Have patience, practice a lot and your going to rock it :)

Latest posts

Back