Nail stamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hummybee

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to this place and just starting out as a mobile nail technician, although I qualified in 1984!!
I am amazed at some of the designs on here and am hoping to be able to use them but I wondered if anyone could recommend nail stamping kits that work. I have looked on Amazon but some had quite poor reviews so I thought I would ask the experts. Any advice would be useful.

Hi, there is a good thread on here about the konad ones and lots of great pics x

Thanks dexy x

The poor reviews are normally because people cant use them and think the plates are rubbish, there is a knack to it and once you get it you've got it!

These are beautiful and are very good quality.

PUEEN 2013 Nail Art Stamp Collection Set 24E - LOVE ELEMENTS - NEW Unique Set of 24 Nailart Polish Stamping Manicure Image Plates Accessories Kit (Totaling 144 Images) with BONUS Storage Case in purple red Colour: Amazon.co.uk: Beauty

I have bought tons of konad, yes they are really good but I don't use them as much as this set.

Have a look on facebook at a group called adventures in stamping for help and also the konad thread on here too.

I read one review where the poster was moaning that the plate wasn't working and that it was Blue unlike the pic (is obviously the peel off bit!!)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you all. I will give it a try.

I agree with pinkzebranails, I use the Pueen Love Elements set much more than any of my others x

I wish I hadn't read this, need to order a pueen set now, lol. I have 3 sets of bundlemonster, a set of cheeky and about 8 plates from moyou london. They're all great. I would recommend you join https://www.facebook.com/groups/aistamping/ as well, really fun group

MoYou.co.uk plates are awesome too!

Thanks all, again. Facebook group joined too. X

Latest posts

Back