Nail stand for OPI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronzewolf

Reaction score
Hi i am wanting to get a larger nail stand for my OPI collection, but i dont want to buy one from them because its expensive unless you buy a collection, does anyone know of a good big stand that will hold OPI colours?

Sorry ... I would only buy the stand that is made for the polishes I use.

My stand is my marketing tool and it attracts my clients to the colours and looks completely professional. In fact the stand helps me to SELL the polishes, which is a good part of the salon revenue. My stand gives my clients brand awareness too.

I wouldn't think of not investing in my business and buying the proper kit so to speak.

i dont think having an acrylic stand with a logo stamped on it is going to make a big difference, than one without a logo stamped on it, as long as you have a stand with your nails polishes facing forward, looking clean and other manicure and pedicure products advertising a brand to complement your area, makes it all look professional enough... you can have just as good effect with having your polishes lined up tidly on a dado rail

i dont think having an acrylic stand with a logo stamped on it is going to make a big difference, than one without a logo stamped on it, as long as you have a stand with your nails polishes facing forward, looking clean and other manicure and pedicure products advertising a brand to complement your area, makes it all look professional enough... you can have just as good effect with having your polishes lined up tidly on a dado rail

Well I guess my CND stand offers much more than the one you describe mine has much more marketing material to go along with it which helps me to sell it.

If you're happy with the dado rail then I guess a new stand won't eat a hole in your pocket. :green:

There are a couple of nail polish racks/shelves for sale on ebay. Search 'polish rack' and 'polish shelf'.

I do think it is important that your enamels are displayed attractively and a nice polish rack or shelf display would do nicely for those used on the clients.

However, if you are retailing them, I think it is vital that you have the branded retail display to achieve maximum sales.:)

thank you, i shall have a look, im just wanting a shelf to put the nail polishes that i use on... i dont retail anything :)

Latest posts

Back