Nail supplies Dublin??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgmeduza

Reaction score
Hi!
I´m going to Dublin, and i´m gonna need more UV-Gels, but don´t know where to find them in Dublin. Anyone who knows?
Right now i use Star-Nails and creative
Jenny

cna ireland....on here... just pm them.....they usually log on during the day...and you can pm them for phone no and address....they are the Creative Academy and One stop Nail Shop in Dublin.....and very nice they are too!

In fact the phone number should be on the Creative or Designernails websites.....

how do i find them here, i tried... i´m new here...

I clicked on the banner ad for the Pre masters event....

The Dublin CNA tel no is (01) 459 9199

or their user id on this site is cna ireland if you wanted to send them a pm...
..when you are on the hompage just click on private messages and the page will come up...

HTH

thanks for your help, i sent them a PM

Hi!
I´m going to Dublin, and i´m gonna need more UV-Gels, but don´t know where to find them in Dublin. Anyone who knows?
Right now i use Star-Nails and creative
Jenny

Hi...Deja vu?

Didn't I answer this self same thread last night...or did I dream it....Have you tried phoning the Creative Academy in Dublin...I posted the phone no last night...(01) 459 9199

izzidoll said:
cna ireland....on here... just pm them.....they usually log on during the day...and you can pm them for phone no and address....they are the Creative Academy and One stop Nail Shop in Dublin.....and very nice they are too!

In fact the phone number should be on the Creative or Designernails websites.....

Why thank you Izzidoll! Nice to be nice! :hug:

izzidoll said:
Hi...Deja vu?

Didn't I answer this self same thread last night...or did I dream it....Have you tried phoning the Creative Academy in Dublin...I posted the phone no last night...(01) 459 9199

I've just merged the 2 threads btw!

Latest posts

Back