Nail table??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondgirl78

Reaction score
Help ladies!!!

I am unsure what to buy...i need a table that takes up as little space as poss , but also something sturdy enough to provide a decent level of comfort for my clients.

Can anyone reccomend one to me?

xx:confused::confused:

Help ladies!!!

I am unsure what to buy...i need a table that takes up as little space as poss , but also something sturdy enough to provide a decent level of comfort for my clients.

Can anyone reccomend one to me?

xx:confused::confused:

The Purex table is the best for me:)

First question is, mobile or home salon?
Mobile some of the geeks have recommended a fold up table from argos I think from the camping or garden range
Home salon I would recomend the hour glass shaped table from Ikea, you have a wide range of legs to go with it, the shape means its not to long but can still hold loads of stuff and I know from personal experience that they are very sturdy, there is a thread on here about both tables but I'm useless at finding links :rolleyes:

its for home salon...i have looked at the hour glass one in ikea and i really like it...but i think its a little big?

xx

I got a broucher today from nsi with a nice table in think it was on special offer for £55.:)

Have you tried doing a search on here for tables...? I ain't saying this for any other reason other than that there are some fantastic thread about ideas, prices etc for nail tables and wouldn't want you to miss out...xx

I have one from ikea...I used to have the peanut table from ikea but replaced it cos it got scruffy after 2 years...i got the table top for about £20 and the legs for about £7.

sallys do a portable table with a lil draw underneaith:mad: £65

i have this in my home salon perfect for space and has a little drawer in it too for your bits

tf003v03m

tf003v03a

lxdirect have it on offer think its £40 ish

its for home salon...i have looked at the hour glass one in ikea and i really like it...but i think its a little big?

xx

Hi, I got my table top (and legs) from Ikea and it is smaller than the hourglass one. I really wanted the hourglass one in white but they discontinued it, however this one is perfect for me. Love the fact that it is pink as well :) HTH Linds x

I have a pic of it in the gallery: http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=7761&c=

Latest posts

Back