Nail Technician help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NSi now take ILA funding..

Got my CND brochure, but I got sent one for Glasgow training, but upon contacting them, they haven't done it there in a year. Apparently I got sent out of date material. They then said Edinburgh, but unfortunately, although it may be a good academy, I simply cannot go there everyday right now. I contacted NSI, a couple of other training academies you have mentioned, plus I will contact another local nail training academy tomorrow. I will also call Gill (she emailed me back about what courses are suitable) and see what she says. I realise looking at the prices, I probably can't do it all right away, probably just manicure/pedicure and foundation acrylics for now. I called that ILA today, hoping they would do funding for all of them, but they only do it for Glasgow colleges and NSI. :irked:

I will do at least one course in the next few months grrr lol! :)

hi i was just wondering cos you said you have 2 youngsters and you cant do nights have you asked the college that your closer to if they have a creche for your children whilst you learn to do your nails at least you wont have to worry about them whilst your learning and when your on your break etc you can see if theyre ok and at least ur learning at the same time, maybe enquire at ur local college and see if they have a couple of days that you can attend, i attend my college on thursday and fridays and im nearly finished level 1 in beauty therapy, going to level 2 in september, looking forward to it hope ive helped you a bit.

take care let me know how you go mel

I did the NSI L&p course and it was fab, learnt so much and had a lot of support, there was someone at the end of the phone or email if i had any quieries in between lessons. I love working with there products!
i also did the spa ritual manicure course which was great too! Im now booking more courses to further my knowledge, i dont think i'll ever stop learning but i know im getting great education and fantastic support learning through NSI.

Money well spent, you wont regret it!:)

Good luck with what you decide

Latest posts

Back