Nail Technician training in the Midlands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady_Brady

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody could recommend a nail course in the Midlands (I live in Coventry so anywhere there/ Birmingham/ Leicester/ Nottingham way)?

I really want to learn l&p, mani & pedi and a gel polish/ shellac.

I have contacted CND and would love to do their complete course but the nearest centre to me is Peterborough and what with travel/accommodation the cost is just too much for me at the moment. I can't believe there's not a CND training centre in Birmingham! Sob! :(

I know you get what you pay for and I definitely don't want to do a cheap short course and regret it. I want to feel confident and happy with what I've learnt but I'd just like to know if there was anywhere that offered good quality training nearer to home to try and save on travel costs.

If anyone in the Midlands has done a course that they'd recommend I'd be really, really grateful!

Thanks everyone. Xx

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody could recommend a nail course in the Midlands (I live in Coventry so anywhere there/ Birmingham/ Leicester/ Nottingham way)?

I really want to learn l&p, mani & pedi and a gel polish/ shellac.

I have contacted CND and would love to do their complete course but the nearest centre to me is Peterborough and what with travel/accommodation the cost is just too much for me at the moment. I can't believe there's not a CND training centre in Birmingham! Sob! :(

I know you get what you pay for and I definitely don't want to do a cheap short course and regret it. I want to feel confident and happy with what I've learnt but I'd just like to know if there was anywhere that offered good quality training nearer to home to try and save on travel costs.

If anyone in the Midlands has done a course that they'd recommend I'd be really, really grateful!

Thanks everyone. Xx

Loving to see you on here ;) guess who it is yet? One of the lovely people on here will help you xx

I'm not from the midlands! But if I were you I'd save up & travel and do your training with CND! It is more expensive but honestly there so good & would be worth it in the long run!! Most people end up training with CND after training with someone else first!! Xx

Hya...im from nottingham and spent ages looking for training courses.
Like you i contacted sweet squared and they told me i would have to go to peterborough too to train with CND. I thought about it and realised that if i wanted the best possible training i would have to pay..and that's exactly what i did. Costly but definatly worth it. Jeni is an amazing educator and i loved every second of the course. I started it in September as a complete beginner to all things nails and completed at the end if Jan. I got my certificate a couple of weeks ago and now in the process if starting up my own business.
Costly but quality comes at a price and you most certainly wouldn't regret it :) hope this helps x

Nail Harmony do courses locally. Amber would probably be your nearest one.
For Training/Sales/Support in Leicestershire/Birmingham/ Nottingham Dates contact [email protected]

Go to Peterborough Hun. You won't regret it. Jen is fantastic. Training is brilliant. Worth the cost and the distance.

thanks so much girls, really appreciate the advice. Will definitely look at Nail Harmony courses but seems like the general consensus is CND courses are amazing so may well have to start saving the pennies!!!!

haha, Graham- have just messaged you! Xx

There is A CND training academy in Leicester and Lincoln. I was very lucky as there used to be one in Nottingham, sadly not anymore. Would definitely travel though as the training is fantastic.

Latest posts

Back