Nail Technicians Own Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a better pic

Ooooo, I've seen this at Premier Nail Supply but haven't gotten one. If you recommend it, I'll give it a shot. Thanks, Jody.

Ooooo, I've seen this at Premier Nail Supply but haven't gotten one. If you recommend it, I'll give it a shot. Thanks, Jody.

Glad to help gr8nailz
I love these for removing acrylics. They use a small amount of acetone (not that its that expensive but still..). It's not uncomfortable to have your fingers in at all.
I think they are great.

Let me know what you think x

I also like these because when you have two of them and your working on the first hand, if one or two nails is taking a little longer it's easy and comfortable for the client to leave just one or two nails in and the rest out while you work on the other hand.

One last thing gr8nailz is if you want to put it into a bowl of hot water to speed the process up, I found a square ceramic dish the best to use. Like a small one serve dish size. I got mine from the local $2 shop. Seems to fit nicely into this as opposed to a round bowl. x

One last thing gr8nailz is if you want to put it into a bowl of hot water to speed the process up, I found a square ceramic dish the best to use. Like a small one serve dish size. I got mine from the local $2 shop. Seems to fit nicely into this as opposed to a round bowl. x

Sounds good. These would work for soaking off my own shellac too then? Thanks for sharing! X

Sounds good. These would work for soaking off my own shellac too then? Thanks for sharing! X

Yes absolutely can use to soak off shellac in this.
You can put it in a round bowl of warm water but the bowl needs to be flat if you know what I mean..

Yes absolutely can use to soak off shellac in this.
You can put it in a round bowl of warm water but the bowl needs to be flat if you know what I mean..

It's a bit over kill for shellac removal ,
If you can't use the shellac wraps on your self then try cotton wool and foil or even magis wraps on your self ,

You will be wasting acetone and overly drying your fingers and nails this way.

And I defiantly wouldn't do this for shellac clients.

It's a bit over kill for shellac removal ,
If you can't use the shellac wraps on your self then try cotton wool and foil or even magis wraps on your self ,

You will be wasting acetone and overly drying your fingers and nails this way.

And I defiantly wouldn't do this for shellac clients.

I know I wouldn't use it on shellac clients either but I was asking how the girls remove theirs personally. I had a nightmare with the wraps on myself I just couldn't get them tight enough or really on for that matter! I will maybe try the cotton and foil method but if not it will have to be soaking them! I know it's not the best way or the advised way but I just can't do the wraps on myself lol! CThanks for your advice though.

Sorry I shouldn't have offered any advice on shellac as I haven't done it yet. Sorry x

Latest posts

Back